Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

150 ft High Tiered MSE Wall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngMan40

Civil/Environmental
Jan 11, 2009
US
Is there special considerations / case history for designing 150 ft high tiered MSE wall?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I see that John Sankey is one of the authors of that paper. I have known John for many years, and as a previous engineering manager for Reinforced Earth (both USA and the international group) he has unparalleled practical experience in the design and supply of very high MSE walls, both in the USA and around the World. It would be worth contacting him regarding this project.

Disclosure - Reinforced Earth (Australia) are a previous employer of mine, and remain my biggest client.

Doug Jenkins
Interactive Design Services

IDS said:
Disclosure - Reinforced Earth (Australia) are a previous employer of mine, and remain my biggest client.

So you probably know Malcolm Boyd and Gary Power. I used to work for a consultancy in Sydney that did a lot of the RE AU designs back in the late 80's.

Sorry OP for the hijack!

So you probably know Malcolm Boyd and Gary Power. I used to work for a consultancy in Sydney that did a lot of the RE AU designs back in the late 80's. said:
So you probably know Malcolm Boyd and Gary Power. I used to work for a consultancy in Sydney that did a lot of the RE AU designs back in the late 80's.

Indeed I do :). I'm still in regular contact with Mal, via the Concrete Institute. I worked with RECO in Sydney from 1993 to 2000.

Doug Jenkins
Interactive Design Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back