Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2007 Hydraflow Hydrograph Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdk444

Civil/Environmental
Oct 28, 2013
US
Hello,

Does anyone know where/if I can buy any version of Hydraflow Hydrograph anyway. It seems to be discontinued but I'm shocked that I can't even find used versions.

Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

As far as I know, it's been absorbed into Civil3d by Softdesk, and they're intentionally not selling it so they can funnel you into buying Civil3d.

Peter's HydroCAD software (heavily pimped around here) is a very capable and very affordable alternate, but I don't think it will run old Hydraflow models straight up.

Hydrology, Drainage Analysis, Flood Studies, and Complex Stormwater Litigation for Atlanta and the South East -

Thanks, that's very unfortunate. We are a very small firm and we had one rather old computer with 2007 hydraflow that recently crashed. We can use our hydrocad 10 however we will certainly need to access old hydraflow files at some point.

If you dig around the internet, I'm sure you can find a copy somewhere. I requested a user manual from them a while back and they sent me the software as well.

Thanks everyone. I'm searched the internet long and hard and have found nothing. I'll look to contact hydrology studio, thanks LincolnPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back