Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3D PartStream....Good?????...Bad?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxbyMike

Mechanical
Jun 18, 2001
CA
Hello, I was wondering if any one has any experience with SolidWorks, 3D PartStream? As I mentioned before I created an assembly with over 300 different configurations and we would like to make these drawings available to our customers via, a online service. Any comments or opinions on this service would be very help full. Also as a side note, our IT guys informed me that our in house computer system would be able to handle this service, and if we wanted, we could do this with out the help of 3D PartStream and offer it on our own web page. But I’m thinking it might be a lot easier to start with such a service first. Your input would be very helpful. Oh, and if you don’t know what I’m talking about visit their web page at
Regards
mikepacholski@hotmail.com

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Talk to Steve Hoffer I think this is the engineer that made this happen. I interviewed for a job that would have, had me working with 3D partstream in Indianapolis, IN. They would know more about this than anyone, I would believe.

Hope this helps, Scott Baugh, CSWP :)
George Koch Sons,LLC
Evansville, IN 47714
sjb@kochllc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back