Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ABB 07 KR 264 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmilovan

Electrical
Sep 23, 2012
My name is Predrag from Serbia and I have a problem with ABB PLC 07 KR 264.I need software for label 907PC332 with him. It is possible to connect to a 07 KR 264 with a PC without that programming console 07 PG 201 ?Do I have to help? Greetings.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

pmilovan
I am not in my office and have no access to ABB stuff. But I could contact the former head of the ABB technical service department. He may have some information that can help you out.
Would you like me to do that?

Gunnar Englund
--------------------------------------
Half full - Half empty? I don't mind. It's what in it that counts.

Sture doesn't immediately recognise that part/system. Is it a PLC700 system? He asks. If so, it is probably more than 30 years old. Not many (if any) left that can handle it.

Gunnar Englund
--------------------------------------
Half full - Half empty? I don't mind. It's what in it that counts.

It is a series Procontic K200 produced 1990-2000, and has a label on it ABB PLC 07 KR 264, is used to label 907PC332 Software. PLC is programmed using the console labeled PG 07 two hundred and first I do not have the console but I will use the PC and it runs under DOS. It is necessary to program the machine readout because the battery seems ruined. Without the program machine is worthless. Thanks for the effort. The image is attached to the PLC.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=16b21030-624a-4c07-9387-7b57077206f5&file=07KR264dR1.jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back