Adams Plant Export Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Alaraji

Automotive
Jan 23, 2023
TR
Dear Engineers,

Kindly I am trying to export the signals to Matlab, the problem is that I cannot export the tie-rod signal because I cannot find it in the Data navigation list. I don't know why.

The below photo of the post-process process signal of the tie rod for a specific scenario that I have done to the vehicle. but when it comes to controlling and exporting the outputs, I can't find this in the data navigation below.
image_2_yadahx.png

Below is the output of the control signals the Database Navigator doesn't have the tie rod signal that I found in the post process?

image_3_a9mwfk.png

Check the below error when I navigate to front suspension though it exists, but it said that it doesn't exist.

image_4_rtgusc.png

Best Regards,
Yousif

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

"MyThesis_CAR.fsae_front_susp" is the name of the model. To export, you need to enter the name of the variables. Maybe the system should load the variables itself, but apparently there are no variables in this model. Check all available variables by clicking in the right window of the RMB, then ADAMS_Variable >Guesses>*. To create your own variable for the measures you are interested in, you will have to use interface Adams Car Template Builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back