Aircraft on ground simulation - Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSealy

Aerospace
Jan 4, 2018
GB
Hi there,

Could anyone help me with my Simulink model? I am trying to simulate an aircraft (A320) going around the airport on its taxi route. Iv used some dynamics equations (source attached) to mathematically represent the motion of the plane. My aim is to keep the velocity at 10m/s and for now.. zero steering angle on the nose wheel. However it is not working as I would expect it too

Later on I would like to design controllers which can allow the model to follow a pre-defined path by controlling the steering angle. But For now, I would just like to get this model working.

Everything is attached in the email. Please run the matlab script before the simulink model.

Any help appreciated.

Lloyd

Edit - if this is the wrong thread please let me know

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=85e2805b-2996-427d-8da2-2b4a7a57816a&file=Aircraft_Taxi_Simulation.zip
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Only members of the forum who have access to Matlab/Simulink can help you with your simulation. Only those who are willing to risk downloading a copy of an unknown program from the internet and running it on their work computer will have a chance to see your code.
To get help from more members, it is usually best to describe your problem in enough detail that people without the exact software can help you.
If you think it's just a coding issue, then there is a forum for that:
STF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back