Alarm 4079 Need your help 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladz21

Computer
Feb 17, 2016
SA
AMADA LC 2415 A3 NT

guys, I read the thread about this alarm, because I'm having the same problem now, I check all the axis wiring release the button, and I found nothing, the alarm appears not on the turning on the laser key but after the DNG reach:

904 Gas Pres Control 2800
905 Laser Tube Pres 200
906 Laser Power -29
907 Trace Data -32768
908 Laser Sequence 20

I just wonder why do I have -29 on my laser power? and why at sequence 20? this kind of alarm should be always from the start? am I right?

any kind of ideas or theory, I'm willing to listen and try it, thanks guys...

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

hi laserengine, thank for your responds, I also think that's the case before but I check all my PSU and I actually replace one of my PSU to a new one, but the same problem appears, every time the Laser Ready is establish and the high voltage is on, it gives me "4079 Press reset Key", I check my limit switch and their ok, I even make my axis back to its origins, any idea what's going on?

Hi vladz21!

Okay, a few points.
Have you changed the laser gas recently?
Lasergas pressure to low?
You can always open up and have a look on the diodes on the power supply units.
You should see if one is faulty from there when you try to start it up.

hi LaserEngine,
thank for a quick reply, yes I change my laser gas and it is full, may laser gas pressure is 26psi, and yesterday, I just change my bad PSU to a new one, I even run a leak test,
before I always have problem with PSU and your right, my diode always give up, its became more often, that's why I decide to by a new PSU to replace it and I did it yesterday, but same problem the alarm is still there,
Im out of ideas and even theories,

Hi Vladz21,

Try checking the fans in the oscillator, see what condition they are in.
For example try spinning them while machine is off.
See if any are running "badly".
We have had 1 time a problem with a bad fan on a A3.
But it was many years ago. So i dont remember the error codes.

hi laserengine,
just like you said I check all the fans, they seems all fine, though I also check them while running, and all the fans is working properly, any other possible solution you might think that could help? I willing to take chances, thanks

hi, Vladz21!

When exactly did this begin?
Or how did it start?

4079 alarm is connected with emerengcy button.
Has this been pushed and this problem started afterwards?
In that case it could be a connector who is stuck.
This is just a theory.

hi, laserengine
no the emergency stop was not been press, it begins after I change the IF board, but the one I can't figure it out is that the alarm will only appear at the Laser Sequence 20, when the HV is on, and I'm wondering why not appear on the begging after the laser key was turn on? why wait for the HV to turn on then gives me alarm?

and the Emergency stop was working properly I even make a test, and push it and release it while running.

I'm sorry for the trouble, I'm desperate and really, it gives me headache :)

i don't think so, because if its the IC the machine will give me other alarm, beside the machine is running, it only gives me 4079 all the time when the HV is on,

Foostrap, where have u been??? I was really hoping you would chime in on this one. I had to really think. I do not pretend to know the Fanuc part as well as you. Thanks for the input.

hi laserninja,
hi, foostrap

as always, you save the day, I really appreciate what you did, thank you very much my thumb always up
for you guys, right now I'm starting the aging and I keep observing it, hope that was the last one, thank you guys, you have no idea how happy we here,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back