Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Amada FO4020NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjl1210

Industrial
Jul 17, 2015
US
We have an Amada FO4020NT where the hard drive is starting to fail. Amada in CA can't help us so I'm reaching out to see if someone can make me a copy if I send them a new hard drive. I work for Innova ind. in Fergus Falls Mn my work number is 218-739-3226 EX 209. Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think your best bet would be to call Fanuc. I know they have loaded hard drives for me in the past. They do a nice conversion from IDE to SATA and that way you can go solid state.

If that isn't an option, I know there is a company called laser works up in that area. He is a independent guy that could certainly help.

The first thing I did was talk to Fanuc when Amada could not help me and that was a no go. I never thought about Rob but he has been great for us so I will try him. The hard drive is being cloned as we speak but if I'm too late and the drive can't be fixed my only other option is to find one I can clone. Long time Laserninja great to talk to you again. I've been doing all the maintenance, programming and running the laser all weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back