Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

And again 4th year in a row 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

enginesrus

Mechanical
Aug 30, 2003
US
The rare well placed high pressure area, that no one wants to talk about.
Just listen to the various weather channels to see it.
Climate change on demand.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I would like to hear the NON geoengineering answer to how this can be a happenstance occurrence.
Also, these same pressure areas have been setting high temperature records as well.
I'm guessing everyone thinks it is burning "mineral oil" (fossil fuel, when speaking agenda lingo)that helps place these strategically to cause this.
Also remember this is stationary for many days or weeks. It redirects all the normal weather.

If this is really happening it may be caused by hidden technology controlled by the same group that operates the "Space Lasers".
Or it may be a massive conspiracy to disseminate "Fake News".
or
"All of the Above."
Those responsible may often be directed by something as simple as a "Sharpy" sketch showing the desired course of a hurricane.
The "Sharpy" gaffe was that the media were inadvertently allowed to see the secret "Sharpy" instructions.
Actually, many of the videos of severe weather events are prepared in the same remote areas and studios that prepared the "Fake Moon Landing" videos.
[/sarcasm]

--------------------
Ohm's law
Not just a good idea;
It's the LAW!

You just couldn't' resist waross[wink]

Since this forum appears highjacked by luddites and "people who know the real truth[pc2]" I guess it's appropriate to say this post reminds me of an old joke.
Three old men are sitting on a beach in Florida. They start introducing themselves and realize they are all retired furniture store owners. After a bit of small talk, they start discussing the fate or their stores and how they were able to retire.
The first man - "My store had a fire that started in the basement, spread to whole store, lost all my inventory but gratefully the insurance paid out and I was able to retire."
Second man - " My store had a roof beam fail and the whole store collapsed, right before it rained. My entire inventory was ruined but gratefully insurance paid out too and I was able to retire"
Third man - " Oh those are horrible stories! I too had something similar happen! There was a flash flood from a huge storm flooded my entire section of the city. I too lost all my inventory but luckily the insurance paid out as well. I thought about rebuilding, but my wife talked me into retirement.
There was a long pause, with the first and second man looking at the third. After about a minute, the second man leans over to the third man and asks, "How'd your wife make a flood?"

Fake news ? Exactly, LBJ said if you control the weather you control the world. The fake news is what we hear daily.

With the 4 year exact weather patterns each year, maybe the lotto is the way to go. What great odds.

Wow. Electro-magnetic pulses with a wavelength tuned to excite and heat the coil springs in a residential box spring.
Ingenious, diabolical, deadly.
Difficult to detect. Harder to trace.
If there really is a conspiracy, is it still a conspiracy theory?
Could these electro-magnetic pulses be used to excite some type of laser generating receptor in space?
Wow.
Talk about Horatio's philosophy.
'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy'.
LMAO

--------------------
Ohm's law
Not just a good idea;
It's the LAW!

No one yet has explained why, the 4 year pattern and each year having a weather record of some sort? What is keeping the high pressure area there, every summer in the PNW for the last 4 years?

The conditions that caused your last record will not have changed significantly within one year so it makes sense that the pattern would continue over such a short time interval.

enginesrus said:
No one yet has explained why

No one wants to waste the energy, because all of us who have dealt with you before know you won't listen to any actual information; you'll just call us all liars and shills for the Illuminati Space Lasers™, or whatever.

Go away.

Space lasers? Ha ha, naaa it is all the Co2 that is moving those high pressure areas and locking them in. So tell me which theory makes more sense?
Problem with most they all get their weather degree's from the TV and constant parroting of the same baloney.

Listen to that video or better yet the first source that released that info, and what the Italian officials said was the real cause, and it wasn't military ships.
And by the way it was not done with Co2 or any other released gases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back