Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any more tutorials, other than the ones included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phudge

Mechanical
May 29, 2009
GB
Hi guys, does anybody know if theres anywhere i can download more tutorials for solidedge, iv gone through all of the ones included with solid edge v18 and found them an immense help and very detailed, so i wondered if anybody knew of any others? or any other learning tools?

Thanks alot!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

phndge don't think there's much more out there. You just learn by trial and error and asking us guys, or ladies, who've being doing this for many years. -:)

Are you new to Solid Edge???

Solid Edge V20

Hi CadMan, yeah im new to solid edge (and CAD) coming from a background in architectural visualisation (using 3DS Max) so im not totally ignorent when it comes to 3D, its just getting my head around all little bits of solid edge.

iv found this forum amazing for asking questions whenever i get stuck or need some advice, i just feel quite bad wasting your guys time with stupid little questions that are actually very simple!

Cheers,

Jamie

Cool, thats nice to hear :)
ill try to use the help as much as possible first though and then if i cannot find the answer i may be posting here :)

Cheers,

Jamie

I think has some but you may have to join to access them.

- whenever I've found one usefull it seems it's no longer available but might be worth a look. For instance is still active, there are a few more on youtube

used to have some good stuff, Surf control wont let me on from work though.

Basically, do some thorough google searches and a few things turn up. If you have maintenance you could check out SE's own forum.

KENAT,

Have you reminded yourself of faq731-376 recently, or taken a look at posting policies: What is Engineering anyway: faq1088-1484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back