Status
Not open for further replies.

hassann

Civil/Environmental
May 7, 2018
GB
Dear friends,
I would like to request assist to the following query:
I have attached "Figure B.1—Example Safety Analysis Flow Diagram of Platform Production Process" from API-RP-14C EIGHTH EDITION, FEBRUARY 2017".
As you can see the quality of this drawing is not good. I am looking for a better quality of this drawing. please share with me if you have this drawing.
thank you

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=c512fd9b-fda0-4c7b-b252-11059d8188a6&file=API_RP_14C-2017_Figure_B.1—Example_Safety_Analysis_Flow_Diagram_of_Platform_Production_Process._.pdf
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Looks ok to me, but is a horribly complex single drawing with far too much information going on.

Remember - More details = better answers
Also: If you get a response it's polite to respond to it.

Looks ok to me, but is a horribly complex single drawing with far too much information going on.
Yes, it has too much information but at present only green question marks (marked in below-left on the drawing) are important for me. Do you have any idea?

are some sort of break lines either for pressure or code or both.

Given that those are production wells by the look of it probably API 6A or API 5000 / ASME class 600

The round black / white things are the wells and it says SITP is > MAWP

The second from the left also has a gas lift line MAWP 1440 so there is a standard break to API 6A upstream the Non return valve.

Far better to look at a typical wellhead P&ID or PFD to be honest.

Dear LittleInch (Petroleum)
there is six (6) green question marks that it is not clear. pleasse help me and tell about these question marks.
thanks alot.

I just did.
They are break lines for design code.
What didn't you understand about my answer?

Nah,

illegible, but it doesn't matter. And I've got the official PDF version.

Just put in whatever your code is for the well head stuff ( Usually APIP 6A and the pressure rating or SITH pressure and on the other side insert your piping design code (B 31.3 usually and your design pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back