Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

API

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoudinst

Electrical
Jun 22, 2012
Hi all,
I am looking for place to share my quesions on API .Would you please guide mthe right place.I need experts how are familiar with API and can help me by right interpertations.

Masoud

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The "API" is the American Petroleum Institute which is a group of companies that get together to address issues that arise within the industry.

The API has committees that look at proposed regulations, technical issues, and human issues. The technical committees are responsible for generating the "API Standards". If your questions are about those, then there is an eng-tips.com forum called "API(American Petroleum Institute) Code Issues". For the other committees you probably need to go to the API web site.

David Simpson, PE
MuleShoe Engineering

"Belief" is the acceptance of an hypotheses in the absence of data.
"Prejudice" is having an opinion not supported by the preponderance of the data.
"Knowledge" is only found through the accumulation and analysis of data.

the standards organizations are not set up to educate but to prepare standards, for this reason they maintain separate seminars to cover the many questions you are raising in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back