Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ASME forms 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangentLine

Petroleum
Jul 14, 2006
US
Does anyone have an editable WPS/WPQ in word or Excel?
I have found very few on the web. I would like to have one that is similar to the weld program weld pro write. The ones on the web are basiclly the suggested format from ASME. WPW has four coloums for mutipual processes. Two for qualificated with and two for qualified to. This is what I am after. Please help......... Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

thread1259-158840

Tip of the Day - Upcoming Features

A new feature being developed for COMPRESS is an integrated method of generating the ASME "U" forms from the COMPRESS data and user input. An interface to the National Board's Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) system will also be provided. This will allow for electronic submission of vessel forms rather than the painful typewriting by hand on preprinted forms. The National Board's registration fees are even discounted when you use the EDT system!

See for more information on the EDT system at the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.

This "cool" new feature should be available soon and will likely be a boon to vessel fabricators.

Tom Barsh
Codeware Technical Support

I've been filing data reports electronically using the NB site for some time now. It works well and as Isthill points out there is a marginal cost saving, however, the best part is having a convenient place to find any data report quickly, by NB # or Job #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back