ASSET INTEGRITY 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo7winner

Mechanical
May 27, 2014
TN
Hi all,
I am touching for asset integrity lead position for oil& gas central process facility project.
I need your guidance expecting any question for this interview.
your help is much appreciated.
Bo7winner

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Dear bo7,

As an Asset Integrity Lead you are expected to be conversant of all the Quality aspects / issues under the project. Typically, this would mean having a sound idea of all the Static Equipment & Piping that are to be constructed.

Some typical questions could be:

1. What do you know about Quality Management System & the Quality Plan? (This pertains to all the quality issues that could come up during the project including basic knowledge of all the codes / standards being followed like ASME, API, Shell DEPs)

2. What do you know about Quality Procedures & Inspection Test Plans?

3. What are the material of construction of various equipment and possible deviations that are allowed?

4. Welding Procedures and Performance Qualification Records pertaining to the project.

5. Electrodes and filler wires and welding processes to be used in the project.

6. What are your experience regarding welding inspection including welders' tests and performances?

7. How do you guarantee quality parameters? (By issuing Inspection Advice Tickets, Non-conformities, etc.)

8. What are your experience regarding test witness? (like witnessing pressure tests)

9. What are the painting and coating procedures and standards?

Hope this helps.

DHURJATI SEN

bo7winner,
It sounds like you want to know some answers so you can "bullshit" your way into a job. Not the way to go. There are far too many BS merchants in engineering positions!!!

thank you all for your reply.
I am not waiting for response just for more question as have no problem with question above.
Bo7winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back