Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Autocad 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

berkshire

Jun 8, 2005
US
I am seeing AutoCAD 2022 offered for prices as low as $65.
Is this a change in Auto desks policy. Or what is going on here, it seems too good to be true knowing the previous pricing policies of this company.
B.E.
AutoCAD 14,
AutoCAD 2002.

You are judged not by what you know, but by what you can do.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Seeing it where? Autodesk has about $21/day to use the software for whatever "Flex" is and about $200/month subscription/ $1900/year (around $150/month)

AutoCAD LT is under$60/month

Prices from the Autodesk site

Ok these things have been showing up on Facebook $68 download the program and it is yours to keep forever. It just looks too good to be true.

B.E.

Ah. That will be a cracked copy, probably of an older version.
My official position on this is that it's bad and a violation of Autodesk's IP rights, and my official position isn't modified in the slightest bit by Autodesk's refusal to lower prices on their software in 15 years despite making absolutely no improvements in ACAD in all that time, nor the predatory licensing fees, nor their recent disruptive policy changes that deny access to software packages such as Fusion to long-time users without a drastic fee hike. No, these things don't affect my official position because, of course, IP is the most important value to be upheld, here.

BE, send me an e-mail if you have a project that's stuck without CAD. (If this is just a matter of curiosity then we can continue as usual).

Ok I have now gotten to the bottom of this. It is a book on how to use AutoCAD 2022 artfully disguised as the program itself.
B.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back