Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AutoCAD and Adobe problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikhorton

Civil/Environmental
Feb 8, 2005
US
I installed the latest adobe acrobat and now I have unwanted menu items on the autocad menu bar. I've tried everything to get rid of them, i need help. pleeeeeease

I'd also like to know how to get rid of this blasted Sheet Set Manager palette. I've already switched the variable to 0, so what do I try now?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Most users pay extra for the Acrobat Professional version to have the added menu items in AutoCAD, they are not available in the Acrobat Standard version. I understand that the added menu items will not appear in AutoCAD 2006, so if you upgrade your problem will be solved,or downgrade to Acrobat Standard. You can also try the Adobe User Forum, but most posts are just the opposite, users want the added menu items, and would like to know how to add them.
Metalfixer

I figured out how to get them to stop. In the acrobat program file folders, there is an autocad folder with 2002, 2004 and 2005 folders. I just moved the files in the 2005 autocad folder to a temp folder and it stopped the auto loading.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back