Status
Not open for further replies.

hassann

Civil/Environmental
May 7, 2018
GB
hi every body
I have alot of coloured cad files.
Is there any soloution to convert all files to monochorom cad files?
thanks for any respond.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Why would you want to do that... you can set the colour layers to different line weights and can show them in B&W.

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

It might be easier to adjust your monitor and graphics card to optimize readability.
This way all of your software would be easier to read, not just ACAD.
And you wouldn't have to alter every file you open.

I've not been able to find information about how to do this. I need to be able to display all 'layers' by line thickness in black or white depending on the background (maybe a different colour, too). I use Bricscad and not Autocad. I have a switch (program 'toggle' switch) where I can toggle between normal lineweight and the lineweight of the colour. A green line will display on the monitor as a normal weight (thin line) or a heavy line weight (green is my widest line), but in green.

I've been looking to see if there are monitors that you can switch from colour to black and white. Still no luck... will persist.

Dik

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Does this help?

with the selection 'Latest binary version (if you don’t know what to download, take this one)' If you can expand it in a 'Sandbox' and try it. It seems to work OK. I've attached a snapshot of the configuration file:

Clipboard01_xyqplc.jpg

Alternatively, can you do your work in paperspace. This can be set up for black and white with edits going into model space.

I had my son, John, locate the file... he's a lot faster at finding 'odd' items.

-----*****-----

-Dik

Do you use plot styles?
If so, use or make one for monochrome, set the screen to display plot style by right-clicking on the layout tab then Page Setup then under Plot Style Table (Pen Assignments), select the Display Plot Styles option.

Or, you can change alll objects to color 7 (and then back to ByLayer".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back