Automated production process of (small) round air ducts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmensing

Mechanical
Dec 6, 2001
HK
Hi all,

I am looking for a way to make the small round ducts and also the round branch ducts quicker. Currently everything is done manually and I’d like to change that. Does anyone have any information on duct manufacturing processes (both automatic, semi-automatic and manual)?
I found some automated rectangular duct formers which is great, but now I am looking for the same in round ducts.

Regards,

Gert

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I recently finished a project with a manufacture who has a process for making corrugated flexable tubing of all diameters. It is presently being used for underground purposes. Could the same application with modifications be used for your intentions? Christopher Caserta
Sr. Regulatory Engineer
ccaserta@enorthhampton.com
Ph:904-225-0360
Fax:904-225-0340

Dear ccaserta,

I don't know if it is something, but if you give me some more details (on the process and/or company name), I might find out by myself.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

GM

Sure, the name of the manufacture is Cullom Machine, the contact name is Bill Dickhut, e-mail billd@cullom.com, please mention my name. Cullom has just gone through their CE certifications and are looking for new avenues to explore. They machinery is very high performance equipment and is a special design developed by them. As I said before Air ducts are not the intended purpose but the possibility is there.

Best of luck Christopher Caserta
Sr. Regulatory Engineer

Hi again,

Just checked the Cullom webpage, but from what I see it they only use plastics and I am looking for aluminum and other sheet metals. Am I wrong in my assumption?

Cheers,

GM

No my mistake, I thought that plastics were a possibility. Sorry for the bad lead. Christopher Caserta
Sr. Regulatory Engineer
ccaserta@enorthhampton.com
Ph:904-225-0360
Fax:904-225-0340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back