Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatic assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sretas

Mechanical
Apr 14, 2003
YU
Hello there my problem is that I am on the beggining of project for automati assembly same parts. There between this parts is spring. I dont have idea which way I must find becouse the spring is very hard to sepatate from group. Is there some robots ore some air presure for this problem. Is there some company with this answer. Please help me . Thank you.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Are you looking for something (robot) that assembles these parts for you automatically? Something that will take your components and assemble them together to your specifics? and what's this about the "spring" ?

I have automatically bowl fed springs. At the time these companies were in the Indianapolis area. Precision Automation, probably now in Florida, made the ones I used. The key feature is how you handle the tangled springs. Once you can get them into a line they feed like anyother cylinder.

Robert Setree

Thank my friend for your advice and I hope that I will find sollution for this problem. My task is to make a automatization line for assembly switch ( I am sory in my contry this will be literatim transcription; this is electrical regulation on the wall in our room. I hope that you undrstend now. ) In this construction I have problems. First constructor of product dont think about automatization and my task is to be closer connstructor idea of product loks. Any way if you know something for me I be thank. Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back