Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

AVEVA Engineering vs Bentley AXSYS.Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

emapel01

Chemical
May 7, 2013
US
The following thread thread724-112867 enlightened me on the available products for integrating design information in a EPC company. I too am looking for a way to streamline the interdiscipline information workflow and improve efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.

Does anyone have experience with the following programs:
AVEVA Engineering
Bentley AXSYS.Process

If anyone can help with their experiences with the listed products that would be greatly apprecaited. We are looking at both products to determine feasiblity to impelent into our office. We mainly use Bentley AutoPlant for 3D modeling, however have AVEVA PDMS available to us. If anyone has any comparison information that would be greatly beneficial.

I need some ammo on how programs like this can help us save money and time by integrating design information into a centralized database instead of using excel spreadsheets vs the cost of the programs.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are a number of Bentley forums on this site. Seems to me, those would be a more logical place to start

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Need help writing a question or understanding a reply? forum1529

I have done alot of searching for user reviews of these products. All the of the Bentley forums are in regards to stress/3D modeling/ or one of their other products. I will try posting my thread on the Chemical Plant design and operations group. Any other suggestions on a better place to post this question?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back