Beckhoff BK2000 lightbus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnman2

Electrical
Apr 5, 2018
US
Hello all

I have a BK2000 with 6 KL4032 Analog output modules, Intermittently the Red I/O err will rapid flash but will not follow with a Code
I have checked the power supply wires to the coupler to make sure all is connected ok, I replaced the BK2000 coupler with new, pulled the modules out and cleaned them verifying that each one of the contact points were not damaged, checked each of the conductors to the modules, I even added heavy duty ground terminals to either side to force the block together. There are other blocks through out the cabinet that have the same feed power and do not have the problems. The company does not want to purchase the KS2000 so I can access the config interface so I am facing the fact of replacing all the KL4032 models but first I wanted to post this to see if there is something I am missing. We do not stock the models and will need to order. Also as soon as I cycle the power to the coupler it resets and works again maybe for a week, month, day or a couple hours. Looking for some input on this thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back