BigH Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigH

Geotechnical
Dec 1, 2002
TJ
G'day to you all.

Just to give you an update - many know that I WAS retired in March and have been living the life of Riley in Thailand since except for a two week trip to Kuala Lumpur and three weeks to Canada, Indiana and Ohio.

Well, unless it falls apart completely, I will be starting a new position in a few weeks in the lovely country of Tajikistan. Yep - look it up! I had to to find out exactly where it was located. It will be on a major hydro electric project. Looking forward to getting back to work.

Best to you all - and if you have any suggestions on adding more to the group, let me know.

For Cornell's Big Red - football season starts in about 3 hours!!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

LOL! BigH...good to hear from you!

Glad you're back in the game. Hydroelectric construction...yeah, you've been there, done that. Piece of cake for you. I knew you wouldn't stay "retired" for long!

Will discuss a few things in email to you within next week or so.

A Great Place For Engineers to Help Engineers

Follow me there.....

BigH, you must be some kind of collector of remote places, I remember you've been working in Xingjian a long while ago. Don't forget to post some pictures of Tajikistan!

Will post some pictures soon - cannot of the site - I am not permitted to take pictures with my cell phone and cameraa all have to be registered. Not sure what that means yet. Am with a different company after 40+ years with my formere one.

20191103_150626_gigq6t.jpg
A landscape view for all to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back