Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Boeing 747-400 Interior Interface Specification 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tang95

Jul 2, 2012
FR
Hello,
I'm more familiar with Airbus configuration but I'm now working on 747-400 for bulkhead attachments on VIP Aircraft. I have access to Boeing SRM and drawings (no IPC) but I can't find fittings for Galley, overhead bin or lavatory without any spec.
Is there an equivalent document to "Airbus standard galley interface specification" (2530 M1I 1500 00 for A319) ? Or something else ?

Thanks a lot.
TM

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi TM

Maybe you are looking for one of these docs:

D415U001 747-400 Galley Standard Interface and Design Requirements
D6-55441 Galley/Interior Furnishing Structural Requirements (for 737, 747, 757, 767, 777)

If you can get hold of an applicable IPC, you should be able to find the P/N of the fittings, and thus the drawing No...
Alternatively, you could also get the P/N directly of the part, if you have access to the a/c...

BR

Thanks a lot,
it seems to be excatly what I'm looking for. Do you know where I could find them ? Apparently not on MyBoeingFleet.

I only have extract from an IPC that doen't match with my MBF access : thus those install are not accessible.

Hello,
I can provide a copy of the Boeing document you are trying to find. I have a request for you - do you have a copy of the 2530 M1I standard galley interface docoument for the A321?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back