Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Book on Nitriding

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagertknow

Mechanical
Jan 6, 2003
CA
I am looking for a Book named "A source book on Nitriding" published by ASM.It was a 1973 edition.I got an opportunity to look at it but does not know how to get one(Old or latest edition) for myself.
Can anybody help?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Do a search on and you will find
/ Search Results
Advanced Search Search Tips Glossary Search Preferences Add to Wants E-mail to a Friend
Matches: 2

Searched for: Title: A source book on Nitriding
Sort Results By:
Author A-Z Author Z-A Highest Price Lowest Price Newest Title A-Z Title Z-A

Displaying results: 1 - 2 (of 2)
Page: [1]

Source book on nitriding : a discriminative selection of outstanding articles from the periodical and reference literature / compiled by Publications Development ASM.
American Society for Metals.

Price: US$ 123.00 [Convert Currency]
Shipping: [Rates and Speeds]

Book Description: Book-On-Demand Reprint from edition originally published Metals Park OH American Society for Metals c1977. BRAND NEW SOFTCOVER - Print-to-order B&W REPRINT of original book published: Metals Park OH American Society for Metals c1977. ill. 328 Pages. Reprinted from microfilm of original text on acid-free archival quality paper - SOFTCOVER Charts photographs & graphics may reproduce less than perfectly & may be reduced to fit pages. SPECIAL ORDER Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. No Refund or Exchange unless not as described. Bookseller Inventory #95169A608165506

Bookseller: AstroLogos Books (East Hampton, NY, U.S.A.)

[Search this Seller's Books] [Browse this Seller's Books] [Ask Bookseller a Question]

Source book on nitriding : a discriminative selection of outstanding articles from the periodical and reference literature / compiled by Publications Development ASM.
American Society for Metals.

Price: US$ 133.00 [Convert Currency]
Shipping: [Rates and Speeds]

Book Description: HARDCOVER Book-On-Demand Reprint from edition originally published Metals Park OH American Society for Metals c1977. BRAND NEW HARDCOVER - Print-to-order B&W REPRINT of original book published: Metals Park OH American Society for Metals c1977. ill. 328 Pages. Reprinted from microfilm of original text on acid-free archival quality paper - - *** HARDCOVER *** - Charts photographs & graphics may reproduce less than perfectly & may be reduced to fit pages. SPECIAL ORDER Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. No Refund or Exchange unless not as described. Bookseller Inventory #95169H608165506

Bookseller: AstroLogos Books (East Hampton, NY, U.S.A.)

[Search this Seller's Books] [Browse this Seller's Books] [Ask Bookseller a Question]

eagertknow,

For your information, ASM is ASM International, a materials engineering professional society. Apparently this book is no longer published by ASM. ASM does publish a book titled Practical Nitriding and Ferritic Nitrocarburizing. Since this is an up-to-date book, you may consider it to be of more value. You can obtain this book at:

Regards,

Cory

Please see FAQ731-376 for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips Fora.

I have read "Source Book on Nitriding", or I should say, portions of it, and it is not that great.You're not missing anything.I think Cory Pad steered you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back