Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Book on Techniques for Pavement Rehabilitation? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raydefan

Civil/Environmental
Dec 14, 2004
US
I am looking for a good design book on techniques for pavement rehabilitation. I would like to be able to go into the field, evaluate the pavement visually (or possible other techniques), and recommend and design feasible alternatives to rehab the existing pavement. Right now I am working on a lot of rehab projects but nobody in my office, including the PMs I'm working for, seem to know anything about this subject. We rely heavily on the agency we are working for to guide us and hold our hands. Anyone have any suggestions, so I can learn something about pavement rehab and not look like an idiot next time one of my clients asks me a question?

Thanks,

Ray

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

PART V Pavement Evaluation and Rehabilitation: Chapter 18. Pavement Distress, Chapter 19. Condition Surveys, Chapter 20. Strengthening Existing Pavements: Principles of Pavement Design, Eldon. J. Yoder and Matthew. W. Wittczak. A Wiley-Interscience Publication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back