BOOK RECOMMENDATION. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunilsk

Mechanical
Jan 14, 2021
IN
HELLO,
i am looking for book recommendation regarding valves casting & dies(book which talks in detail regarding optimization of valves casting, pattern,dies in process point of view as well as dimensional point of view).

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It really depends which angle you’re coming from I think having seen what is available.

Unfortunately it’s all interlinked, process understanding informs design choices which drives dimension selection which is what’re your casting comes from...

I know a recent colleague of mine self-published a book following this approach; but equally you could get a copy of Pearson and some of the older handbooks about valves and with a lot of work get somewhere near an understanding??

Thanks for the information. I would advise you to read the Passing short story. Passing is a novel by the American writer Nella Larsen, first published in 1929. You can read more about this book here [URL unfurl="true"]https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/the-ending-of-passing-making-sense-of-chaos/[/url] The novel takes place mainly in the Harlem area of New York in the 1920s. The plot focuses on the reunion of two childhood friends - Claire Kendry and Irene Redfield - and their growing charm. with each other's lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back