Boom lift for construction site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen91

Mechanical
Jun 11, 2021
IN
Hey friends,
I require a vertical boom lift for my first construction site. I'm in confusion to buy which type of boom lifts available! It must be to lift only a single person which can reach up to 100 feet in the air. I would like to get suggestions from you regarding the boom lifts and where could I buy them from.
I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Great share @mk3223

I have discussed my requirements with one of my friends and he suggested a company that handles equipment sales and rentals. So I have decided to visit them next week for a detailed discussion regarding the equipment. I would like to know your personal experience in choosing the right equipment and what all functionalities must be checked? I'm eagerly waiting for your replies discussing with the company.

I dont think your link looks very interesting, but United Rentals looks like they have a very wide selection of equipment and a large national network. They're everywhere.

The flexible design bends around and over obstacles, lifting the worker so they can reach areas that might otherwise be impossible to get to. Common uses for articulating boom lifts include electrical and piping repairs or exterior cleaning and maintenance projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back