Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

BSFC map for 125cc or 150cc engines (Used in motorcycle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactis

Automotive
Apr 25, 2015
IR
Hi friends,
I need to plot real BSFC (Brake Specific Fuel Consumption) for engine of motorcycle in MATLAB. Could anyone help me find the map???
If data is not exist, i can plot that with the image of BSFC map , there is no matter. It is clear that having BSFC data sheet of that engine is more useful.
Thanks.

Regard,
Ali Tahoori.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

And obviously a homework assignment.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

"
HAve you tried this?

I definitely google it but no specific or validated answer is given...

"And obviously a homework assignment."

It is not a homework assignment my friend. I think that if it is really easy, why you don't try to search and destroy google!
It is a tiny part of my thesis.

You would write a thesis based on some random Internet data source, rather than running the dyno and making measurements yourself?

What sort of degree is that for?

Mike Halloran
Pembroke Pines, FL, USA

"You would write a thesis based on some random Internet data source, rather than running the dyno and making measurements yourself?

What sort of degree is that for?"

Many of the papers based in other papers. That a rule of game. I couldn't reach dyno at the moment, because of this i try to access some data in books, PDFs, sites and any other sources...

"1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 cylinders? Air or liquid cooled? Carburettor or EFI?"

1 cylinder 4-stroke with air cooled. I think carburettor is common in motorcycle.(i don't know exactly)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back