Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bylaser 4400 auto shuttle bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon3015

Industrial
Dec 12, 2016
GB
does anyone know how to make the shuttle bed auto change and jump to next program I'm amada trained so this is a bit different for me ,is there a schedule mode there's no manuals for the machine . Also can the suction grabber run on auto as well no one seems to know

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

usually you need to find auto mode in the menus for the change table and turn that on. load both tables and load a job with multiple sheets. make sure no stops are on like stop part or stop cycle. theres usually a "sheet available" button near the loader buttons. when this is lit, the cnc thinks there's a sheet ready to go and you might have seen this button light up by itself after loading a sheet with the suction loader. Make sure that's lit.

After you load both tables, have the sheet avail light on and no stops active, start the job and as soon as it's done cutting it will change tables, start cutting again and the sheet avail light will go out. The operator clears the cut parts off the change table, then pushes the start button for the loader, which will load a sheet and turn the sheet avail light back on. the operator will just clear table, start loader, clear table, start loader. the menus are not all the same so I might be a little off but this is the way most bystronics are set up.

Krug

Chris Krug Maximum Up-time, Minimum BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back