Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bystronic Bytube Laser parameter line missing in MMC setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maito_Cosmos

Structural
Apr 27, 2017
LT
Hello,
In our Bystronic MMC program setup, I'm missing one line: N42=Stacking: 0=off,1=on
This line is switched to on at the moment and when I cut in automatic mode, when laser finishes one program, laser stops waiting for stacking operation.

2017-05-15_20.18.20_crukno.jpg

If I look in MMC setup or config hardware there is no such option how to disable it, but in config files this line exist

2017-05-16_15.27.31_hnaep1.jpg

So maybe I could manually change config files in order to disable Stacking. Or how to make it visible in MMC?

Attaching config files of our laser.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I found solution to this problem, you need to turn this stacking on in Service menu - > Config cnc Bysort ankoppelung.

2017-05-17_15.37.09_qj4imo.jpg

Then in setup menu it appears as separate menu unit where I can disable it.

As well in PLC unit new menu appears, where it must be disabled.
2017-05-17_17.04.16_pcpqrl.jpg

the bytube is quite a puzzle when it comes to setup values. make sure you record all the settings on the pedestal and make sur eyou do a SAVE EVERYTHING in the service menu. The hidden settings in th epedistal are accessed by jumping input 15 on the PLC to 24V, on th enewer machines they used a password I guess they figured out that going into the cabinet with a piece of wire and touching it to things might not be a good idea. the password is the 4 numbers for the schematic.

Chris Krug Maximum Up-time, Minimum BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back