Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Bystronic laser 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak700

Computer
Jun 17, 2020
IL
IMG_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A1%D9%A4_%D9%A1%D9%A4%D9%A0%D9%A2%D9%A1%D9%A7_aba0du.jpg

Hello to everyone,Ihave this message showing on the laser cabinet ,its the first time ,dose anyone have an idea?!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If the error occurs immediately after switching on the resonator: Open the front transformer cover. There is a thermostat in the upper left corner. Remove it, and test with an ometer with heating. I'm not sure, but I think it should switch to 50 degrees.
If this happens during operation you have a problem with the fan or heatsink in the resonator.

did you reset the circuit breaker? it's probably a shorted traswi, transformer or rectifier, possibly one leg of the 3 phase is missing. troubleshooting this is deadly if you don't know the rules. other than that it's simple. first step is inspect hv for arcing and burnt spots. don't let that capacitor kill you. stay out unless versed in hv.

Chris Krug Maximum Up-time, Minimum BS

Hello,
Thank you all for reply ,Idid fix it ther was a missing wire that connected to the transformer and i off and start the switches in the back of the cabinet the up door ,but still have some issue with the overcurent desk and if i reset and continue it turn to over current tube and then i have to change the fuse in the resonater it gose and come i some times switch the cards and it goes but the error still in the same tube4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back