Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

CAESAR II : How to include piping files with relative path ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiateurFou

Industrial
Feb 12, 2024
FR
Hi,

My CAESAR II include the full path of my piping file, instead of just the relative path (see image) :

Capture_d_%C3%A9cran_2024-02-12_084231_c6usff.png

The first two files have correct relative path, but the last one which I personnally included is taking the full path.

How can i include files like the first two?

Thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I'm not sure what your screenshot is showing. Generally I drop the PCF file into the project folder I'm working in, point to it during the import process, and everything's fine.

It's possible C2 doesn't like network links and/or you're mixing up a link someone sent you (with their user name info as SharePoint and ACC tend to do) and this won't work on your computer.

My screenshot is showing the table of "piping include file" in CAESAR. The first two links are good, it shows only the relative path. But the last one as you can see the CASAR is showing the ful :/:/:/ path.

You drop the PFC file, not the C2 file?

Yes aha les accents weren't the problem. However i found a solution that works partially, i can delete in the include piping files all the path that i'm not interested in and just keep the relative path. It then stays with the relative path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back