Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can anyone suggest any experienced coating company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lablight60

Industrial
May 21, 2019
CA
"Hii,
I own a paper mill in Ontario for the past 4 years. It was my dream project and is having clients across the country. Since it is situated in an area of high humidity and inclement weather, the wear and tear of the machines are also increasing. Even though the company is running in profit, maintenance cost is increasing without any control. So I have decided to approach corrosion coating companies who could provide expert and versatile finishes to the machines. This is the only way to avoid corrosion.
There are around 5 machines which need to be prevented from being corroded.I'm actually confused about which coating is better for the machines. Some say powder coating, while others suggest for liquid. Now I'm totally confused. To control the problem of corrosion, I'm looking for an expert in this field. Can anyone suggest any coating company which does the whole process in a short duration of time? Please share your knowledge.
Thank You!"

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The North Sea Offshore supplying companies in coating have a large experience in both coating types for aggressive (salty and humid) atmosphere.

Try for advice on reliable coating companies (They have the Eiffel tower as one of the references, plus North Sea, offshore and shipping world-wide)

Or search in general for similar competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back