Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Can't see my Enhanced Attribute Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate966

Industrial
Apr 10, 2009
US
When I double click on my blocks with Attributes(Title, Revision, etc...) The Enhanced Attributes Editor does not appear on my screens, it is there as I can make changes, as I see the changes in the block. I either have to fly blind witht he tab button and save changes when prompt on exit change the attributes through properties, both sre PIA and time consuming.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW this is only happening with my profile other users can use the same station and not have the issue.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

cherrypicker,

Thanks, although I have been through the help and have tried every command they offer that deals with the enhanced attribute editor, and none so far have lead me to a solution to my issue.

There are no boxes I can check or uncheck, that I have found, that will allow me to see the enhanced attribute editor. I can work in and make changes to my blocks w/ attributes, also I can see the changes in the block. it is like the eattedit command is invisible on my screen.

RHTPE,

attdia was set at 0, I changed it to 1with no changes.

Thanks for the idea. it has given me some other avenues to explore in help

xxxDIA cover a multitude of dialog boxes, with xxx replaced by the appropriate topic (like ATT for Attribute). 1 (one)turns them on, 0 (zero) turns them off.

Ralph
Structures Consulting
Northeast USA

Chicopee,

I'm running AutoCAD 2009 on a 64 bit Vista Business OS.

With a Nvidia Quadro FX 1700 graphics card. and this is the second graphics card I have tried, as the original to the computer was not capable of handling AutoCAD or Solidworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back