Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Capacitors run dual mode 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jn_b7

Electrical
Sep 2, 2019
CZ
Motor run capacitors (air conditioning)?How to clean Zn sprayed on PP film? Try to clean mechanically and cut(trim). Do you have any idea? Can’t use any oil and forbidden to damage surface.
The main purpose preverting shorting outs between 2 windings. That is why i want clean Zn from both sides of PP barrier. Now i clean only partially prom inner side.
I add shrinkable tube on the barrier. Then spraying Zn 6 atm by plazma. But inner side has Zn still. So 2nd one i cut barrier.
But this also bad idea, because i have shorting outs on some samples(dust, particles of Zn on barrier).
So it's so hard now...😐

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=b4c488a4-a38b-40f7-8830-55a2ed23cb48&file=IMG_8788.JPG
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you want some response you should provide more background details. Are you doing this for fun or working on a process to manufacture thousands of capacitors per day? You are probably not a native English speaker. Why do you think your problem is special, and has not already been solved by all the other capacitor manufacturers out there?

IMG_8788_vcsmwq.jpg

Keith Cress
kcress -

It's not for fun but for manufacturing process in future now few prototypes only.
Yes i'm not native English speaker. I think it's very hard to get any information(confidential) from manufacturers.
This is new ones produced at the factory. Damage you see it's mechanical one, i don't use this bad sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back