Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Career evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmnaFati

Mechanical
Aug 9, 2015
TN
Hi everyone
I'm not sure if we I ask this question here , but I think it's the best way to evaluate my evolution and determine my weaknesses
What are the responsibilities and skills required for a plumbing engineer with 2 to 3 years of experience?
Any information or suggestions you can provide would be appreciated

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Never heard of "evolution" as regards plumbing engineer. Think you mean experience since plumbing engineers do not evolve but gain experience. Now how to assess this is open to debate but you could consider how many systems you have installed have failed(leaked), how many have been poorly routed, how many have not been installed with the required NRV's etc.

DSB123, I've made a mistake I meant ' a piping engineer' ( I am not a native English speaker,and I know that the difference between 'piping engineer' and 'plumping Engineer' does not require high language skills) thank you for correcting me and sorry for the mistake.
I might also made mistake by choosing the word evolution, what i meant is which are the required skills i can base on evaluation my career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back