Status
Not open for further replies.

EngTal

Mechanical
Jul 7, 2024
PK
Hi,

I hope you all are doing well.

Recently, I got a full-time job as a static eqp maintenance engineer at a well-recognized company. I needed some guidance on how to improve myself in knowledge and what type of certifications apart from CMRP I should do to progress in my career ahead. For example, in turbomachinery maintenance, there are a vast no of certifications on Vibration, diagnostics, Lubrication etc. to become a well-recognized engineer and compete in global job market.

So please guide me on how I should take my career in static eqp maintenance? Your valuable experience and advise will be of great help for me.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Recently, I got a full-time job as a static eqp maintenance engineer at a well-recognized company. I needed some guidance on how to improve myself in knowledge and what type of certifications apart from CMRP I should do to progress in my career ahead. > have you asked your manager and more experienced engineers at your company this question? they should best know what training and skills they expect and would be most useful.

Actually, I am new to this platform. I thought there would be different people in different forums.

Thank you so much for sharing the reference.

@Strong, thank you so much for sharing these references. They are quite helpful.

Hello ENGTaL,

The term "Static equipment maintenance engineering" is broad and can refer to many different things. Maybe you can clarify what specific area you want to focus on? For example: Post-weld non-destructive examination (NDE) techniques for shell and tube heat exchangers used in hydrogen service, following compression in a wet screw compressor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back