Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Change of job 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

br33zala

Aerospace
Mar 21, 2000
IN
Dear friends,
I am at present working in R&D dept of shipping company doing structural analysis. I am interested in shifting to aerospace , since I have done my MAsters in Aerospace structures. I have a bachelors in mechanical engg.
CAn anybody guide/help.
Regards,
ZALA

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

u may find a job in aircraft maintenance base,after you have over 3 years hand-on experience ,then take some exem to get a licence ,such as FAA,JAA etc,for FAA:21 years old and 18 mounth practice experience.
by the way ,in this field,it meens shiftwork,and since the 11 september and SARS recently,many aircraft mechanics lost their jobs,so competition should be considered.
good luck!!

You should send your resume to Airbus in Wichita, KS. There is a need for stress analyst with strong classical analysis methods (FEM is a plus). If you can't find a contact, lemme know here and I'll point you to the right direction.

-----
Nert

Nert(inertia4u): Thanks for your mail.Excuse me , and correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know Boeing is in wichita Kansas and I dont Know about Airbus. I will be glad if you give me the contact address (both postal and email). My email address is bzala@hotmail.com and zalaansys@yahoo.com. You can send the mail there or here in this forum.

Regards,
ZALA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back