Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Chinese font type

Status
Not open for further replies.

bot1357

Electrical
Mar 31, 2003
GB
Doing some work on a major project in china, therefore I am after a chinese font type. Can anyone help.

Regards
Danjo

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't remember what I used but it was something from Microsofts site

You could have a look at this;

Microsoft Global IME (Input Method Editor) 5.02 for Windows 95, 98, and NT 4.0
Microsoft Global IMEs enable the typing of Japanese, Chinese and Korean into supporting applications on other versions of Windows. International communication keeps getting easier thanks to full-featured, high-performance IMEs.
You can input Chinese, Japanese, and Korean text into any Microsoft® Office XP applications, Web forms, and e-mail messages on any language version of Windows® 2000, Windows Millennium, Windows 98, Windows 95, and Windows NT® 4.0.
The Global IMEs are not necessary or supported on Windows 2000 since that OS has full-featured East Asian input support built in. Please go to the Windows Control Panel, find the Regional Options applet and do the following:

1. In the General Tab, find the "Language Settings" area and add the language you wish to use. This should start a copy process - you'll need your Windows 2000 CD.
2. After the install has completed, select the "Input Locales" tab and then add your keyboard/IME to the active list.
3. Restart your system.

Regards,

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back