Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cleaning Validation

Status
Not open for further replies.

prochem

Chemical
Feb 2, 2004
US
Friends,

I am a chemical engineer and have recently joined a pharmaceutical company.Although I know the concepts of cleaning validation, i would appreciate if you can provide me with some good resources ( readings/links) to start with.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Having just left a cleaning validation group, I have to say that there isn't too much out there beyond training courses and the (vague) FDA guidances.

One site that I like a lot is by Destin LeBlanc called:
Destin is very knowledgable and helpful, and has monthly newsletters on current cleaning validation issues and concerns.

I'd recommend doing a search for cleaning validation training, and attend it if you can. I found this:
that might help give an overview of cleaning validation.

Good luck!

I haven't worked in the pharm. industry so I'm not familiar with what you might be trying to validate but we had similar cleaning validation question when I was in the semiconductor industry. You might try contacting people or websites in that industry to see if some of their techniques can be used to fertilize some new ideas for your industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back