Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

collaborative design with Proe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom4proe

Mechanical
May 7, 2003
Hello,
I`m looking for the simplest way of enabling our teams concurrent design with proeWildfire.
We are a group of about 8 people and we want to work concurrently on projects.Each subgroup should consist of about two or three people.

Is there any programme that allows share data and actualize them to all users within working group?
I`m looking for something like ProIntralink but more simle. I`d don`t want a PDM but only small server (or something else).
I`ve found on web software ProFolder from AmberLogic.com (does anybody know it?), but it doesn`t work on my PC. So I`m looking for the another solution.

Thank for response.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Why don't you just use Intralink. It is designed for small workgroups and comes with the Flex3C bundle.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."

Ben Loosli
CAD/CAM System Analyst
Ingersoll-Rand

Tom,

If you looking for cost effective, windows look and feel, Pro/ENGINEER and Document management, then look no further than DesignDataManager from Concurrent Systems.

This product, thats been around for about seven years now will give you all the control that you are looking for, yet will not act as a 'ball and chain' on your design process.

This is a proven product, with integration's into Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Inventor and IronCAD.

One day to install and configure, and pricing starts at £600 per license.

Take a look at for on -line live movie demo's.

Regards,
Xmun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back