Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Congrats to electricpete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpc

Electrical
Jan 7, 2002
US
Congratulations to electricpete as Tipmaster this week. And thanks for all the informative posts.

electricpete not only helps out the electricals, rumour has it he is the top expert in the pump forum as well. Way to go for showing the mechs who really rules the roost!

My first boss after I graduated from college had degrees in both electrical and mechanical engineering. He liked to say that the electrical engineers were able to learn mechanical engineering, but the mechanicals never learned much about electrical.

Of course, I don't know what he told the mechanical engineers!

Well deserved Electricpete,

Congratulations for your dedication and achievement as Tipmaster this week.

We encourage you to participate with the same enthusiasm posting and responding excellent posts.

Congratulations again.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Being the top pump expert for a few days according to the list was a hoot, and definitely undeserved. My pump-engineer co-worker won't let me live that one down.

As far a EE's being at the top of ME forum lists, I think it obviously must be a clear indicator of superior EE mentil kapacitee or something ;-) I suspect the ME's think it's a clear indicator that EE's have too much time on their hands. All in good fun.

Thanks again.

Congratulation electicpete!EE like YOU are keeping the spirit live and help make this FORUM move to the top of all such forums.Please keep it up.

electricpete, I'm sure that you know the two basic principles of mechanical engineering -
1. Water flows downhill
2. You can't push a rope

Congrats.

Congratulations electricpete-not only being the tipmaster of the week,but also being the prolific contributor to this forum with your genial ,practical ,inquisitive postings!Keep it up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back