Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

constraint controls, no checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

prophgr

Mechanical
Jun 21, 2015
GR
Hello everyone,

I am trying to model a quarter RVE UD composite and calculate it's efective properties
Due to the tie constraint i use for the interface plus the axisymetric contrains in the three faces of the cube i get an overconstraint warning when i run the model which however doesnt affect the solution, but when i increase the mesh i get this warning message:
VERCONSTRAINT CHECKS: THERE ARE 21195 BOUNDARY CONDITIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS MODEL. OVERCONSTRAINT CHECKS FOR BOUNDARY CONDITIONS SPECIFIED ON SLAVE NODES OF RIGID BODIES, OF *TIE OPTIONS, OR OF *COUPLING OPTIONS REQUIRE 8 Mb OF MEMORY. IF THIS IS A PROBLEM, PLEASE TURN OFF OVERCONSTRAINT CHECKS USING *CONSTRAINT CONTROLS, NO CHECKS or INCREASE THE MEMORY USED BY THE PRE-PROCESSOR.

I need to disable constrain controls graficaly however because i need the .jnl file with all the comands to build a python script for parameterization can anyone help me find where this option is?

Thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back