Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Creo 2 simulate lite problems. "MyAnalysis" has already been defined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkenyon

Mechanical
Feb 22, 2016
GB
thread828-365772

I found a previous thread that reference this problem but it doesn't seem to have an answer. I have an existing part and ran an analysis on said component. Somewhere down the line (after the part had been modified over the course of months), I tried to run another analysis and have now found myself running into an error at the point of running the analysis that says:

'The analysis "MyAnalysis" has already been defined. Please enter a new name'.

I cannot find anywhere to rename the analysis and I have tried clearing my working directory. I have also tried creating a copy of the part and a backup copy in a completely different location but it seems to retain this error. I am able to create completely new parts and run analysis on these components. It seems to be a specific error with parts I have previously run an analysis on. I have a few parts that are doing this and I would prefer not to recreate the part just to run an analysis! Please let me know if you have any solutions. Thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I started that other thread and never found a solution. Better luck to you, I'll follow this thread to see if anyone knows what to do.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back