Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cryogenic Steam Tables 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mminford

Mechanical
Apr 21, 2006
US
Does anyone know where I could get a copy of cryogenic steam tables? Mainly needed for O2, N2, and Ar. Other gases would be helpful too.

thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

mminford:

There is no such thing as a cryogenic steam table. Steam is simply not a cryogen. However, I suspect you mean you are seeking thermodynamic values for liquefied gases in the cryogenic zone (< -150 [sup]o[/sup]F).

If I've correctly guessed your interest, then go to:

and you will find the thermo data you are seeking not only for Oxygen, Nitrogen, & Argon but for approximately 30+ other elements and compounds.

I hope this resolves your need and that it helps you out.

mminford:

Your request still doesn't make sense. The NIST website gives you an explicit, downloadable tabulated result of any range or pressures/temperatures that you desire.

And what's more, it can be pasted directly into Excel. What better tabular form is there? Perhaps I don't understand your needs correctly, but I'm following your english-described needs as precisely as I am able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back