Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cure EPDM profiles in hot air tunnel. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

What temperature, heating rate, hold time, and cool time time do you need?
What throughput rate, and what space/time/budget do you have?
What temperature and flow rate of air is available, or do you need to heat that air as well?

You have asked the equivalent of: "I have a building. What will it cost to paint it?"

Dear friend

Thanks a lot for your kind attention,The temperature is 300C and the curing time is 1minute,and the tunnel length is 12meters, material out put is 450grs per minute.hope the information would be useful.

Your best source of information is the EPDM rubber chemical component supplier. They have engineers who can fit their product, fillers, and curing (peroxide or sulfur) system to the finished material requirements you want.

Dear racookpe1978 and 3DDAVE

I would appreciate both of you for your kind attentions,I mentioned the technical information,and also I will try to find the EPDM rubber chemical component supplier but still looking for to know totally is it possible to cure EPDM in hot air tunnel?,then if yes how can I design my compounding formulation?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back