Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DEF(AUST)9005 "Composite Materials and Adhesive Bonded Repairs" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bencap

Jan 4, 2017
FR
thread2-195228

Hello,

I'm working on structural bonded composite repairs and I have gathered a lot of publications relating to the following documents:

- DEF(AUST)9005 "composite Materials and Adhesive Bonded Repairs"
- AAP 7021.016-1 "Composite and Adhesive Bonded Repairs: Engineering and Design Procedures"
- AAP 7022.016-2 "Composite and Adhesive Bonded Repairs: Repair Fabrication and Application Procedures"

They doesn't seem to be in the public domain, does someone know where I can find them?

Thanks for your help

Benoit

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am the author of these publications. They are UNCLASSIFIED so they should be accessible by the public. Sadly, the ADF has withdrawn the publications principally because of conflicts between the Standard and OEM practices. For example, injection repairs were prohibited by the Standard yet authorised and used by OEMs in manufacture.

I am in possession of the versions that were in place at my retirement in 2007 and you are welcome to a copy. Please contact me at Adhesion Associates Pty. Ltd. My web site is I am also happy to discuss adhesive bonding issues.

Regards

Blakmax

I note the administrators comments: Please don't post your e-mail address or phone numbers because it attracts salespeople, spammers, and stupid recruiters to the forums and we do NOT want them around. Thank you.

While I agree with the intent of the comments, it does restrict the ability for subscribers to to communicate off line.

As a positive response, other forums have the facility for Private Messages between subscribers and that is very useful. Maybe such a feature could be added to Eng-Tips?

In this specific case, I am happy to share the specific documents but on a case by case basis, so posting a link to the files is not my preferred way of communicating.

Thanks for considering this suggestion.

Regards

Blakmax

Hello Mr.Blakmax,
Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the above mentioned papers for myself? I can contact you via the email address mentioned in your website.

VN1981

try "max" "atsign" (then the web address as in the second posting) "adhesionassociates dot com" - all lower case no spaces.

Regards Blakmax

I get the "cloak and dagger" but why not click "contact us" on the website ?

another day in paradise, or is paradise one day closer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back