Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

delayed coking

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemilocha

Chemical
Nov 18, 2015
NG
hello,
i would like to know that what typs of problems faced by you people while performing performance guarantee run test of coking unit(DCU),if any one is from petrohemical complex or having refineries experiance because i did not had faced any trouble except foam formation for that i hve used silicone . please give me idea for that becouze i have to give presentation to our company about how we had performed PGTR of delayed coker unit.
thank you.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

So why don't you just say how it was? If you had a nice and smooth startup, that is what everyone wants to hear!

I would definitely try to identify and highlight good practices used for execution of the project, and make sure other have access to them in future projects (e.g. as "Lessons Learned" or similar document).

Dejan IVANOVIC
Process Engineer, MSChE

THANKS FOR YOUR WORDS,[2thumbsup] BUT I HAVE ASKED WHAT KINDS OF PROBLEMS ENGINEERS ARE FACING ALL OVER THE WORLD IN REFINERIES DURING OPERATION,IF ANYONE HAVE FACED THEN SHARE SO THAT I WILL GET DETAIL IDEA OF TROUBLESHOOTING OF DELAYED COKER .

THANK YOU EmmanuelTop[smarty]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back