Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dell 330 Nvidia Quadro 2 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

configpro

Mechanical
Mar 2, 2001
US
We are have trouble with an Nvidia Quadro 2 Pro, Win NT 4, SP6, 2000i. When zooming into a model axis tags enlarge in size. Also in drawing mode our title block and tables seem to separate from the rest of the drawing. This could be a driver problem but have found numerous drivers available. If anybody knows the correct driver for this configuration I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The title block floating away in the format happens on my HP Kayak so I don't think it is hardware specific. I'm running 2000i build 2000050.
If you remove the format a put it back on again the floating seems to go away.

I had the same problem on two Dell 330's. One ran NT, the other W2000. Download the correct drivers from the Dell website to fix the problem.

I had the same problem on my 330. The latest Detonator3 driver from Nvidia's site solved all problems.
Note: If you decide to download the driver, use the FTP download and not HTTP. They are supposed to be the same, but I have heard of problems with the HTTP download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back