desing a heatingcoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAM45

Electrical
Apr 1, 2012
IN
dear sir
i want to control humidity in a aircondition space through heating coil i have to maitain 17c to 21c and 55% to 65% after heating coil. iam getting air temperature after cooling coil is 14c and humidity 100% heating coil face area is fix cfm is also fixed whhat shoould be the hot water in temperature here i confused if i am entering 60c hot water temperature how i will get my supply temperatur 17c so some thing is missing in my knowledge please any body can help me with formula or any site where i can get all my answer i want to desing this hot water coil

thank u

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I've highlighted some important features of a keyboard for you.

shift_enter_period_mm623f.png

i have to maitain 17c to 21c and 55% to 65% after heating coil. Confirm that this is the target supply air temperature and RH. Or, is it the target space temperature and RH.

iam getting air temperature after cooling coil is 14c and humidity 100% This seems reasonable.

heating coil face area is fix OK

cfm is also fixed OK

whhat shoould be the hot water in temperature here i confused if i am entering 60c hot water temperature how i will get my supply temperatur 17c so some thing is missing in my knowledge please any body can help me with formula or any site where i can get all my answer i want to desing this hot water coil

Seems like you have everything that you need as inputs to select a heating coil. I guess you really mean select, and not design.

Typically you would work with your preferred supplier. They have selection software that provides recommendations for a given set of inputs. Some expose their selection tool to the public. For example:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back